This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing property business based in London (SE1). We have a great office atmosphere and provide a great service to our landlords and tenants. We are looking to expand the business rapidly and have been successful in doing so. As a result we are looking for a Finance manager to manage the finance of the business more closely and help the business grow sustainably in the future.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparing management accounts for the various business entities
- Reconciling the balance sheet and P&L and make any adjustments to make corrections
- Cost control and overall responsibility of managing costs
- Setting up bank payments and authorising them
- Ensuring lease payments are made on time and accurately
- Preparing payroll and ensuring correct commissions are paid
- Ad hoc project work as per the requirements of the business
- Proficient in usual Microsoft office products including Excel and Word
- Experience using Xero and other similar bookkeeping packages to interrogate data and make adjustments as required
- Problem solving and communication skills are necessary to be able to deal with all other team members and help put processes in place to endure integrity of the books and records
We are looking for someone with at least 4 years finance manager experience in the property industry to manage the finance function in-house. The ideal candidate would be a qualified (either by exams or experience) and have two years post qualification experience in property companies. Office based in central London and this will mainly be an office based role.