Marketing & Sales Internship
Led by our lettings manager, you will take on the challenge of maintaining high occupancy rates across our portfolio. You will be part of a dedicated lettings team in finding new residents for our fast growing portfolio.
Your role is the sales and advertising of our rental portfolio. We currently have hundreds of rooms across multiple sites in and around London’s SE1, with a development pipeline set to take us towards 1,000 beds within the next 12 months.
Your role is to market and sell our rooms.
You’ll get a good understanding of our rooms by visiting our website at spacesurbanliving.com.
On a daily basis you’ll be:
- Managing our online advertising on sites like Gumtree and Spareroom
- Responding to queries by email and chat
- Taking calls and chatting to people about our rooms
- Making remote sales by Skype video chat
- Attending property viewings and showing people around
Ideally we’re looking for someone who is able to commit for a minimum of three months, which would then move into a long-term position for the right person. You will earn commission on every room you sell and we will cover travel expenses.
During your time with us, you will:
- Learn about the residential property market
- Build your confidence in meeting and talking to new people
- Earn commissions directly related to your performance
- Get real experience and responsibilities