Our Acquisitions Team is responsible for procuring new properties for our portfolio. On this team you’ll be directly responsible for implementing our growth plans. We are expanding our portfolio reach into new locations and property types. It’s a relationship driven sales role that requires in depth market, product and financial knowledge in order to succeed.
Our current portfolio value is in excess of £100m and we are ramping up the expansion aggressively. This is your opportunity to be part of a young, dynamic team and to help us change the way people live. You have the chance to grow with us and ultimately be the lead acquisitions member for your area.
On a daily basis you’ll be:
- Developing relationships with agents and landlords to gain access to the market
- Watching the market for suitable properties using sites like Zoopla, Rightmove and Gumtree
- Using our investment analysis models to decide if a deal can hit our targets
- Attending viewings of suitable properties to collect detailed information
- Preparing investment appraisals, containing investment analysis and information about the property, for use by company directors and investors
The key skills required for this role are:
- Sales and interpersonal skills. You need to be a proven sales person and have the ability to quickly create and build relationships.
- Strong product knowledge. You will need to learn and understand our product offering in detail in order to effectively negotiate and close deals.
- Analytical ability, strong grasp of numbers and Excel. All of our deals undergo a rigorous financial appraisal, so you need to be familiar and proficient in this area.
- Previous experience in a property company is essential.