This is a fantastic opportunity for a Lettings Manager to join a market leading provider of branded, professionally managed shared accommodation. We are building purpose designed halls of residence style accommodation specifically tailored to the needs of young professional renters.
The company today has a portfolio providing hundreds of properties across excellent locations in central London. We are actively and rapidly growing, acquiring sites in new locations, with international expansion on the horizon.
The people at this company create the kind of change that’s revolutionising an entire industry. It’s the determination of our people and our ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to creating beautifully designed accommodation.
We now have an opportunity for an exceptional and talented manager to join our New Residents Team to lead, grow and innovate the sales operation for our portfolio.
The New Residents Team is responsible for maintaining high occupancy rates across the company portfolio. On this team you’ll be directly responsible for bringing New Residents into our rooms. It’s a sales and lettings management role, redefined to fit with the values and culture here.
Effective day to day management of the New Residents Team is essential to the smooth running of our portfolio. You will inspire and motivate your team to perform and to sell. Some of the key aspects of the daily management include:
- Running the morning meeting to stay updated and provide daily input to your team
- Overseeing and ensuring advertising is being correctly implemented across various platforms and social media
- Making sure daily targets are met for responding to messages, phone calls and other interactions from our potential new residents
- Ensuring your team are well educated and trained about what we offer. Making sure your team accurately represent the brand.
- It is absolutely essential that you have previously worked in a role similar to this, as either a senior team member or in a team leader/manager position.